Life Love Laughter

Life Love Laughter
:)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ding Dong Ding Dong!!!

Weddings

Weddings
Weddings!!!

Tomorrow my cousin and one of my best friends gets married.... What? Married? weren't we in high school yesterday?.... ok so yesterday was three years ago.... BUT still.

I'm super Happy for her!!! and I'm so excited!!! I get to be a bridesmaid that that is also very exciting!! :) :) :)

Also, My other cousin close to my age got married a few weeks ago... and my other best friend is getting married in a week!!! Its like its the thing to do or somthing?!?! Say what?

I'm so happy for all of them... And I will post more about the wedding and pics later!!! :) :)


.LiFe.

Last weekend I was able to go home. It wasn't a usual trip to Burley for several reasons. 1) It was my little brothers graduation party 2) It was my mothers birthday 3) SOOOOO many family members came into town 4) I got to spend the weekend with my niece and nephews!!! 5)it was memorial day so I didn't have to work!

an AMAZING weekend!!! Madi Jack and Jonah LOVED hanging out with Ju Ju!!! Jonah (my sweet 2 year old!) would yell "Wizzard! Me hold!" LOVED IT!!! :)

My little brother GRADUATED from HIGH school!!! AHHH What!?!?! when did he get to be so big? Love him!!! Also... His graduating class did a flash mob!! just like the one the black eyed peas did for Oprah in Chicago!!! It was AWESOME!!! :) :) :)

So I found out that I have been assigned to teach In Moscow :) Mockva!!! I'm so excited... yet slightly terrified!!! :) :) :)  I leave the end of August!!! :)

Thats pretty much life right now.... I need to up load pictures from life... Soon Soon Soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment