Life Love Laughter

Life Love Laughter
:)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Its about life, Its about fun, Its over before it has begun!

Oh! This little thing we call life. My life. This post is going to be all about me! A little "getting to know me" sort of thing. I wish I knew where to start. I guess I will start with life as I know it. I'm not sure what to think about life. Its true what they say, "the more you learn the less you know". Everyday I learn new things, and EVERYDAY I realize how little I know. They also say knowledge is power, but ignorance is bliss. Sometimes I just wish I could be blissful for my whole life!

This past year of my life has been one exciting ride. I lived in 3 different states, switched schools, worked 5 different jobs (yeah my taxes were fun, or will be because I haven't exactly done them yet), and been on an emotional roller coaster that has left me with some unpleasant scars. I have learned so much about what I want out of life, yet I feel I know nothing about life. I just want to be me so bad. But I have no idea who "me" is. I truly am a free spirit.

Well its realllllllly late and Anastasia is almost over :) so I better go to bed. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment