Life Love Laughter

Life Love Laughter
:)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Politics

I was going to make my first post about my life, but sitting here at the table with my pops talking about Libya, Japan, Mit Romney, and the price of heifers I decided to just post whats on my mind... Now I don't a lot about "politics" but I have researched a few things, and talking with my poppy also gave me some enlightenment. I have strong feelings about our government and the way it is being run right now.
I don't like Obama, shocker I know. The fact that he invaded Libya while throughout his WHOLE campaign he said he was going to be pulling troops out of the wars, this makes me like him even less. A lot less. I learned the President Grant was called "Use-less Grant" because he didn't do much during his presidencyl, in my opinion Obama has beat him at Use-less-ness.
As for Japan, I think they should be doing more to prevent this melt down. I'm just saying... Isn't Japan leading the world in Leukemia patients because of the atomic bomb already?
Presidential Elections. This means Obama only has one year left... Yay... This year I'm going to do some research before I fill out that ballot. I already read short Bio's on all the "could be" candidates, and there seems to be some good candidates out there. One person that really stood out to me (this really kinda surprised me) was Mit Romney. I approve of him this time. He has a strong economical background and I think that should be a top priority for America right now, among many other things.
Some of you who read this at first might be thinking "the price of heifers, wth?" Talking with my father this afternoon he informed me that we told japan that we didn't want to import any more of their fruit, due of course to the melt down. As retaliation to that statement Japan said that they didn't want any more of out milk. A ridiculous fight between two political governments has had a major impact on the people of southern Idaho. Interesting.
Also I have a strong belief that my vote does not count when I vote for the president, ok I know it doesn't. I just think thats ridiculous. Thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment