Life Love Laughter

Life Love Laughter
:)

Friday, July 20, 2012

First off I would just like to apologize. I realized today that my blog is a little boring. I have had the same background the whole time... and I don't even change my writing any more. SORRY! But I'm kind of over it. Although, I would eventually like to post a few more pics! So maybe someday. I guess I'm not real sorry because I do just write in this blog so that I can write my feelings and write about what I go through in my life. So enjoy. Especially this next little bit because yes I have started a new chapter in my life and I am THRILLED about it!

I have been a disfellowshiped member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints for the past two years 3 month. This past Wednesday I was able to be reinstated into the church and I would just like to share the wonderful spiritual experience. I will not share the sacred feelings and such, but I hope that my story will be able to change someones life, or maybe just get them thinking.

The past two years have been a bit crazy. I had to decide who I really wanted to be and what I really wanted to do with my life. I am still so confused about many things, such as what I will do for a career, but as far as my religion goes. I know who I am. I am a daughter of God. I KNOW this. And because I know this I know what I can do with my life, what I deserve out of life and what I have to do to receive those blessings that I am entitled to. My father in Heaven LOVES Me! And I love him to, I hope that my actions and my thoughts prove that. I know I am not perfect, I still make many mistakes, but each day I try.

There is no greater happiness than the happiness that you can receive through the gospel. This gospel holds all the truths for life. Although, its not just going to hand them over, you still have to search and find out for yourself. Which is what I have done. It took me 22 years to read the Book Of Mormon the whole way through. But I did it. And my life has been blessed greatly because of that. That book comes from God. It is prove that Christ did come to the Americas, and that He will come again.

I am so grateful for all the blessing I have received and I love my religion. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.



As for the rest of life right now, Next week the in International Dance and Music festival! And I am SOOO excited!!! I am hosting Russia and my house, and I work with the performances. Its going to be a SUPER busy week! But I look forward to it! Well I hope life is great for everyone!! Have a GREAT day!

-H. Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment