Life Love Laughter

Life Love Laughter
:)

Friday, October 12, 2012


Religion class- I hope yall get something out of it!!


  1. Review Matthew 14:22–33. Identify in writing what the reaction of the Apostles was when they first saw the Savior walking on the water toward them. They were all a little scared and didn't really know what to do. 
  2. What did Peter’s response indicate about him? I think it indicated that he needed a sign in order to believe it. Once he had that sign he did believe it, until he got scared again, and then he began to sink into the water. I think we can really apply this to our own lives. 
  3. According to Matthew 14:30, why did Peter begin to sink? He saw the wind boisterous, and was afraid. 
  4. What did Peter do when he began to sink? What word in the verses describes the expediency or the timing when Jesus responded to Peter’s request? He said to the Lord "Lord, please save me!"
  5. Read Doctrine and Covenants 88:67. Write a paragraph describing what principle from this verse relates to what Peter did to successfully walk on the water. How can this same principle be applied to your life to assist you in walking over the storms of life? 
Peter had his eye single to the glory of God, which made it able for him to walk on the water. He was filled with the light. He believed in his Lord and savior. I know that if I believe and if I have his light then I will also be able to accomplish the hard things in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment