Life Love Laughter

Life Love Laughter
:)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rain

Rain! 

Today we had a rain storm. I used to think that it would pour in burley.... I was wrong. Way way wrong! :) today it poured in Russia! It was the most beautiful rain I have ever seen! The drops were huge! I have been complaining about the rain because it has been raining a lot lately. And it makes everything muddy and went, and it's a pain to walk to the kindergarten every day in the rain. But not today. Today it was amazing! Today it rained more than it has been raining. The streets are flooding, this is pouring! I decided to not use my umbrella on my walk back from to the school today. It was a great idea! My hair was soaked and I didn't care one bit! 

This rain has been amazing for another reason as well. It has brought me hope! Lots of hope. Hope that I will be able to live my live to it's fullest even though I have had some rough times. Hope that I will get married in the temple to my eternal companion. Hope that I will and can be whole again. This rain made me feel clean. Feel as though my life has been renewed. 

I know that my Savior loves me. I know that he suffered so I didn't have to. I know that he did this because he loves me. I know that the reason I have hope in this rainstorm is because of him! I believe in Christ. I know that he lives. I know that he is the light that has given me this hope. And I am so grateful for it! 

-Hailey Dawn 

No comments:

Post a Comment