Life Love Laughter

Life Love Laughter
:)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My baby JUJ!!!

This is just an Update on my wonderful Ju Ju :)
I am happy to report and even though I'm pretty sure he may have been on the verge
of death when I first got him I know he is
doing so much better now! He was super unhealthy when I got
and I  could tell. So with the
help of my reptile expert friends and the internet
I have nurtured him back to good health!
I cannot fix his crooked back or his crooked tail BUT I can prevent them from getting worse!
Calcium covered crickets (live of course), collard greens and broccilie (a
more healthy and balanced diet than just lettuce), the right UVB lighting, a heat light, and a bigger tank and he is more active,
more colorful, and just more awesome! 
Pretty much I can concluded that having a PET DRAGON is the best pe there EVER could be :) :) :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment