Life Love Laughter

Life Love Laughter
:)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

*~*SuMmEr TiMe*~*

FINALLY!!! We are starting to see some WARM weather!!! Took long enough... clearly Mother Nature and Father time were having a rough spring... BUT don't worry the sun has decided to shine and that just makes life GRRRRRREAT!!! like frosted flakes... (with reg. milk not soy milk!)
AND there is finally GREEN in Logan!!!! GREEN people GREEN!!! There may not be a TON yet but we have spotted it!! I sat out on my front lawn with Ju Ju today and smelled a flower and it smelled SOOO good!!!
Growing up I HATED weeding flower gardens, and planting flowers, I hated the way the dirt made my hands and fingernails feel. But now... I would give ANYTHING to be in Burley helping my mom or Aunt Emma plant flowers!! Gettin' down and DIRTY! Helping my mom with her raspberry patch (ok now i'm craving Raspberry JAM!) Even weeding!!! Maybe I will have to ask my managers if I can take care of the flowers in front of my apt... cuz I would LOVE that!!
Also... while moving I came accross some wire hangers... which in the past I sometimes throw away... BUT I am so ready to roast marshmellows and starburst that in my eyes those were no longer hangers but MARSHMELLOW ROASTING STICKS!!!! FIRE!!!
Have I mentioned I LOVE summer!?!
Top down, seat back, rollin in my CADILLAC!! (name that song?)
I should prolly up date you on my life or somthing... thats what all the other girls are doing in their blogs... So I spose I can fall to peer pressure!! (just once though!) 
LIFE: GREAT! Shelby and I moved into our new apt!!! the cutest little basment kavartiry (apt. in Russian) EVER!!! We have had SOOO much fun Decorating it!!! I love it!!! I want to stay in logan forever just so I can live there!!! It may have taken 2 days for me to FINALLY get a bed! but now we have the GREATEST furniture EVER!! We have a BRAND NEW couch! we got to take the tags off it!! the cutest kitchen table and chairs! a coffee table! A freaking SWEET wooden rocking chair!! Oh my gosh I want my own house so bad!!! So I can decorate it and have my own furniture... don't worry though I am patient!!! :)
OH! Did I mention the boys that live upstairs?!! At first I was a little "Eh" about the idea of boys living above us... but then they brought us furniture! (One of them is our managers brother so him and his friend work for the manager...) They are quite beautiful to say the least... words cannot describe!! So needless to say I may be a little bit excited to have the boys live above us!!! Oh! I owe them cookies for moving our furniture!! :)
Right now my life consists of WORK... which is always the funnest... but it has def be great fun the past couple of days! I love (most) of my co-workers!!! But don't worry if the co-workers don't keep me entertained the customers will! ;) Also I am getting ready for Russia...Which might be switched to Kiev, Ukrian... They havn't placed me yet so we will SEE :) :) :)

Well fellow (wo)men! I must sign off now!! but that is my life in a nutshell!! more later!!

2 comments:

  1. I knew there was a reason I love you Jeff!!!! :) :) :) :) MISS YOUR FACE!!

    ReplyDelete