Life Love Laughter

Life Love Laughter
:)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Confusion....

I'm at that point where I have to make so many decisions... Decisions about who I want to be and who I don't want to be. Looking at it like that can make it look so easy, after all you can only be one person right? But its not easy. Deciding who you want to be is a big decision that affects EVERY small choice you make. The way you dress, the way you talk, what you eat, what activities you do, the TV you watch, where you work, what you study, how you wake up in the morning, everything is affected.

I guess that is where my confusion comes in. I wanna be someone I'm not so bad. I want to be that person but I act like a different person. I think its because I feel like I fit in better when I act this way than I would if I acted like the person I want to be. Which sounds stupid, but right now my life is missing so many things that fitting in seems to fill a few of those holes.

Someday I hope I can figure it all out and finally be happy being who I am. But for now... Imma just focus on RUSSIA baby!!! :) :) :)

None of these pics have to do with this post.... But this is who I want to be :)

In the NC

Miss him, Love him, Love what he is doing, Only a year left!! :) :) 

Yes I love photography thanks for asking!

She's my CUZ <3 her!!!

Yes we are jumping on the tramp, in the dark, in our prom dresses :) 

LOVE US!!!

One of the MANY reasons why she is my best friend!!!! She's my green little avatar!!! (And she's prolly gonna kill me for posting this!!!! YaY!!!)

MMMMM Candy bars!! :) :) :) 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is great sis. I love that you can open up and share your feelings. You are not alone-- everyone wants to improve things about themselves and change and be better--it is hard to understand how to be happy in this world. Just know that I love you for you, "not because your phat like cindy crawford :)" It will be so fun to have this window into your life.

    ReplyDelete