Life Love Laughter

Life Love Laughter
:)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

---ProDUCtiVITY---

Have you ever had one of those days?
You know where you just don't feel like doing anything,
and so you don't.
But then you feel completely worthless because you didn't do anything?
Doing nothing felt GREAT at first right?
But then it got kinda old, yet you still were just not movtivated to do ANYTHING?
You know, one of those days.

Wellll what if you felt like that for 5 months?
 or longer?
Not plesant eh?
Well that is how I have felt the past 5 months,
and I can tell you its horrible!
I can honestly say I have done NOTHING
for the past 5... or 6... or more... months!



It was not fun and it made me feel totally
useless.
But this post isn't about doing nothing.
Its about ProDUCtiVITY and the way I have felt the past three weeks (ish). And how I
am continuing to feel better and how that feeling is starting to give me the motivation to actually
do things.


Yesterday was probaly the best day I have
had in a LONG time!
I just kept going and going and going!
The best part... I actually FELT like doing things!!!
I accomplished so much yesterday!
From my spring cleaning at work, fixing my tire,
and of course giving Ju Ju a bath
and cleaning house, I felt like I did it all!
It made me feel so good
It made me feel like I could do ANYTHING!


And I'm still on roll!
I wish I could say that is just me.
That I just decided to change.
Unfortunatly there were a few factors that helped me.
I am not in ANY way complaining about
these factors. If fact the opposite.
I am so gratefull for all the help that I have!
But I am confident that one day it will just be me! 


It may have been a somewhat long
and bumpy road to get here,
And I'm not completely out of the woods. But
with the increase in my ProDUCtiVITY I am becoming more and more like myself.

More and more happy.
More and more out going.
More and more loveable
More and more just plane WONDERFUL!
Here's to ProDUCtiVITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment