Life Love Laughter

Life Love Laughter
:)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My pet dragon :)

Why, yes, I have a pet dragon. A bearded dragon named Ju Ju. He is native to Australia and some might call him a lizzard but he is a DRAGON! Besides Hiccup the Viking, how many people do you know that can say they have a pet dragon?? :) I can! He has a crooked spine, I'm not sure if its suppose to be crooked or not, but if it is thats ok! Him and I can be broken together! I love him! He is more friendly than a dog and cuddles right on me. He is pretty much the coolest thing ever! I call him cute, but I'm not so sure that is the right word... more like AWESOME to the MAX! He is WAY cool and my best reptile friend :) I would post pics but I haven't taken any on my camera yet!! sooooo Pics soon!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment