Life Love Laughter

Life Love Laughter
:)

Friday, April 1, 2011

*DrEaMs*

Kayla Jones is my best friend. I would like to dedicate this post to her :). Mostly because I'm going to try and put every crazy idea I have ever had in this post, and she is usually the first person to hear my crazy ideas!

She's more my best friend than Tequilla....

Even though I call them crazy ideas, I would also like to look at them as dreams. Actually I want to CALL them dreams, not crazy ideas. I know they are just crazy ideas and most of them will never happen, but I think it would be completely awesome if they do. So here is my "Bucketlist".

*See as much of the world as possible. Yes I say this alot and its true. I love to travel, I love to meet new people, I love to see new things. Some of the top places I would like to see would be Greece, New Zealand, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Germany, France, Spain, India (I'm terrified to go here but I would love to visit it), Thailand, at least one country in South America, and one country on a coast in Africa. I don't just want to just go "see" those places, I want to live a day in the life of a native to that country. Which leads to dream number two.

*I want to become just like a native of a foriegn country. Idealy I would LOVE to become just like a native on some small Island in the south pacific. Living just like they do, in a hut, collecting food the way they do, becoming just like them. I just think It would be so cool to do that! Maybe not forever, but for a while at least. I would love the experience!

*I'm young, I don't have a plan, I'm not ready to settle down exactly, so I have decided that it would be cool to come back from Russia and be a flight attendant! Schooling for that shouldn't take too long and then I could travel all OVER!!! Awesome I know right?

*Oh right. Ummm I'm going to Russia in August :) I'm going to teach English to kids in St. Petersburg. This one is actually going to happen. And I don't think I could be more excited!!!

*Also I would love to live in New Zealand one day. It is said that the happiest people in the world live in New Zealand, Sweden, Norway, and Finland. I like to be happy :). And frankly I feel it is the uneducated and naive who say that America is the greatest country. American may have a few perks compared to a lot of other countries, but I feel there are other places that are probably SOOO much better than America.

*Also I want to join the peace corp. Maybe not literally. But I would LOVE to go to a country and have a positive influence on people in the country. Maybe I can go to Bulgaria and work at the One Heart orphanage ;). The experience would be GREAT.

*I want to be the change. I think it would be so cool to be a motivational speaker, write a book, or be a lobbyist. I want to make a positive impact, if its just on one person or if its on the whole nation.

*Someday I guess I want a family. I struggle greatly with things that are "too hard" for me, and I think that is why I don't want to get married right now, because I'm terrified. But I think that having a family and a marriage will make me happier than ANYTHING else in this whole wide world. Aslo why I don't want to get married, I just "think" that I can't say that I "know" it yet.

These are just of few of my dreams. I also I have little ideas that pop into my head on a daily basis. Some are extremely unrealistic, but others are very do-able! You can just ask Kayla what I wanted to do for my birthday two years ago as proof... She will most likely respond by saying something along the lines of "Oh gosh!" or "That girl, She be crazy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment